Our Labrador Feeder Friend has been custom designed and manufactured by Jardinopia Ltd, and is made from a durable poly resin and crushed stone based material. It is frost proof, UVA resistant and hand-painted using lead-free products – meaning you can use it in pots outside all year around and the paintwork will not fade or flake in extreme temperatures and the product will not be adversely affected by frost. Feeder Friends are also widely used with indoor pots and planters and in hanging baskets.
Why Use Feeder Friends? Our Feeder Friend Drip Feeder will help to:
- Disguise ugly plastic plant food drip feeder bottles in your pots and planters. The plant food bottle is cleverly hidden inside the Feeder Friend.
- Aid the sustained growth of foliage and blooms, whilst supporting healthy root development.
- Allow your plants to thrive by getting regular feeds in a very simple and efficient way over a 2 week period.
- A great holiday life-sustaining solution for your lovely plants. They will be fed for 2 weeks whilst you are away.
- Make a beautiful pot ornament in their own right.
- Create a talking point for your friends and family.
The Labrador is an ideal gift for gardeners and Labrador lovers alike, and will add a little pizzazz and fun to your pots whilst performing a vital function. All of our Feeder Friends are hand-painted so colours may vary very slightly between different production runs.
Each Feeder Friend is beautifully gift packaged using 100% recycled kraft card materials and comes with a plant food drip feeder bottle. They are also safely encased within a foam EPE protection layer (also made from 100% recycled material), making breakages in transit highly unlikely.
Whilst we have used a standard global-sized plant food drip bottle for our Feeder Friend designs, that can be purchased from any garden centre, hardware store or online, we also produce and sell packs of 3 replacement bottles of our own. The plant food is a general feed solution.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
DIMENSIONS: H10 x W5 x D5.5cm