Our Irish Setter award-winning Potty Feet have been custom designed and manufactured by Jardinopia Ltd, and are made from a unique formula of crushed stone and durable poly resin, making them frost proof and UVA resistant – so they can be safely used outside or indoors throughout the year! They are handmade and hand-painted using lead-free products, so each one is unique and colours may vary very slightly between production runs. The Irish Setter comes in a set of 3 so that your plant pot stands evenly balanced on any surface – whether in your home or outside, and displayed beautifully on your decking or patio.
The Irish Setter can adjust to suit any width of pot, and our Potty Feet can take any weight of pot or planter!! Our Potty Feet are designed to fit most shapes of pot, although we cannot guarantee that they will fit every design. Please see photos of the type of pots we suggest work best with this design.
Each set of 3 Potty Feet come beautifully packaged using 100% recycled and FSC certified materials in our own custom designed and branded gift boxes, making this an ideal and unique gift for loved ones and friends. They are also safely encased within a foam protection layer (also 100% recycled), making breakages in transit highly unlikely. The packaging can be onward recycled once discarded.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
WEIGHT (packaged set of 3): 0.62kg
DIMENSIONS (single pot feet): H12.5 x W5.5 x D5cm
- Indoor or outside use all year around
- Frost proof
- UVA protected
- Recycled (and onward recyclable) gift packaging
- Handmade & hand-painted
- Will take any weight of pot or planter
So Why Give Your Pots A ‘Little Lift’? Our Potty Feet will help to:
- Improve air circulation for healthy root growth
- Prevent water-logging
- Reduce frost damage to your pots by improving drainage
- Prevent unsightly decking or patio rings
- Prevent staining to your carpet, wooden or tiled floor
- Deter unwanted pests from setting up camp under your pots
- ………….and add that extra little bit of glamour to your pot!