Our award-winning Beatrix Potter Squirrel Nutkin Potty Feet have been custom designed and manufactured by Jardinopia Ltd, and are made from a unique formula of crushed stone and durable polyresin, making them frost proof and UVA resistant – so they can be safely used outside or indoors throughout the year! They are handmade and hand-painted using lead-free products, so each one is unique and colours may vary very slightly between production runs. Squirrel Nutkin comes in a set of 3 in 3 different poses, so that your plant pot stands evenly balanced on any surface – whether in your home or outside, and displayed beautifully on your decking or patio.
Beatrix Potter Potty Feet are official globally licensed products, courtesy of the global publishing company Penguin Random House Limited. We also have four other unique sets of 3 Beatrix Potter Potty Feet to offer, as well as Beatrix Potter Cane Companions and Pot Buddies.
Squirrel Nutkin can adjust to suit any width of pot, and our Potty Feet can take any weight of pot or planter!! Our Potty Feet are designed to fit most shapes of pot, although we cannot guarantee that they will fit every design. Please see photos of the type of pots we suggest work best with this design.
Each set of 3 Potty Feet come beautifully packaged using 100% recycled materials in our own custom-designed and branded Peter Rabbit gift boxes, making this an ideal and unique gift for loved ones and friends. They are also safely encased within a foam protection layer (also 100% recycled), making breakages in transit highly unlikely. The packaging can be onward recycled once discarded.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
WEIGHT (packaged set of 3): 0.76kg
DIMENSIONS (single pot feet): H11 x W8 x D6.5cm
- Indoor or outside use all year around
- Frost-proof and UVA protected
- Official Licensed Beatrix Potter product
- Recycled (and onward recyclable) gift packaging
- Handmade & hand-painted
- Will take any weight of pot or planter
- Improve air circulation for healthy root growth
- Prevent water-logging
- Reduce frost damage to your pots by improving drainage
- Prevent unsightly decking or patio rings
- Prevent staining to your carpet, wooden or tiled floor
- Deter unwanted pests from setting up camp under your pots
And add that extra little bit of glamour to your pot!